Aug 13, 2009

EARN EXTRA MONEY FROM YOUR UPLINE

HI FRIENDS

My name is Ngo Van Tuyen, 28 years old, and I am from VietNam. I started making money by PTC about 6 months ago, and I recognized that I get nothing from my upline. That is true! I sure that it is the same with you (:D)
So, why you join PTC site(s) under someone who you do not know, make money for him but get nothing from him?

Now, I offer $0.0025 (1/4 cent) per your click if you join under me. That mean you can earn from click yourself, from your referals click and some extra money from me (your upline)

Other way, if you like we can exchange referal links. Please comment your referal link here if you deal

THINK ABOUT AS WELL MY OFFER BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!
(You can see extra information at the end of this article)

LET'S START NOW!
Just Click The Banner To Sign Up or Just Take a look Inside The Feature , Its All Free

===================================================



* The Best Leading PTC Nowadays
* 4 Ads Daily. More For Golden Member
* More than 1,000,000 members
Neobux is growing over & over by each day
and is the only PTC that paying members without any single problems.
* Standard: $0.01 click/$0.005 ref. click
* Golden: $.01 click/$.01 ref. click
* Payout Minimum: $2 Instant
* Payment By: Alertpay | Paypal
* SO VERY EASY TO REACH PAYOUT
* SUPER HIGHLY RECOMENDED
* SUSTAINABLE PTC
* Status : PAYING.

===================================================



* 7 Ads Daily. 10+ For Premium
* Standard: $0.01 click/$0.005 ref. click
* Premium: $0.015 click/$0.01 ref. click
* Payout Time: 24 hours premium / 72 hours standard.
* Payout Minimum: $2 Premium/$9 Standard
* Payment By: Alertpay | Paypal
* Games, Jackpots, Targeted Ads etc.
* Highly Professional PTC with many Investors.
* HIGHLY RECOMENDED

===================================================


  • 5$ payout every 15 days for all members!
  • Up to $0.01 per click
  • Basic members - 25% from referrals
  • 10+ add dally
  • RECOMENDED

===================================================



* 4+ Ads daily
* Up to $0.02 per click
* Up to $0.01 for every referral click
* Payment $2 INSTANT
* EASY TO REACH
* RECOMENDED


===================================================
Extra information for extra earning ofer
The rule is simple:
- Join under me in one or more my offer PTC sites - these are GOOD PTC, BEST PTC, TRUSTED PTC, PAYING PTC, RELIABLE PTC, SUSTAINABLE PTC, LOW CASH OUT, EASY TO REACH
- For every 400 your click (for each site that you join) I will pay you $1 to your ALERTPAY account. I know that not much but you will have some extra money - I have 1/2 cent from you and take 1/4 cent back to you, Giving you an exchange ratio of 50%
Note:
- If you decide to join the site under me, after you register an account, please email to me at email address ptcclubsupport@gmail.com. The mail should include: your username, the site's name that you joined, and offcouse your ALERTPAY account ID (so that I can send money to you).
- I will check the number of your clicks regularly. Once it reach paid amount, I will send money to you - in only 72 hours, you do not request any thing!
Why you should trust in me?
- I hate SCAM as you hate it. I will never SCAME anyone, I swear!
- You do not lose any thing. The offer is free for every one and any where!
- This is Win-Win idea - you have money and me too!
- Whenever One of These Site Turn Out To be a SCAM, I WILL DELETE THEM IMMEDIATELY, I'm Trying To Keep It Up To Date

That is enough for today. I will add another sites soon and update regularly. So please comeback to see new information!

Thanks for read!

For any question, please contact me at: ptcclubsupport@gmail.com

===================================================

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Grace! I hope that this idea will success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi what ups if you would like to know the latest paying ptc Sites as well as the Scam Sites you can follow www.jambusiness.blogspot.com

    also there are some ptc Site that you have join which i havent if you like we can exchange referal links, and if you dont want to exchange links i will be willing to pay 10cents for signing up under me and clicking on ads more a number of days just email me at andreclarky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ngo Van Tuyen:
    I've been joined MIC-Promotion under your line, I've sent you message about it. Thnx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok bayu, I have read your email! Everything is ok! Our caption Ngo Thanh Hoang will reply you soon! Thanks for deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I found a great website with $1 payout .
    Paid to click,free traffic exchange :
    www.TargetClicks.org

    ReplyDelete